I.A.P.L.C 2013

Post and discuss on various events related to hobby.
parthapratim22

Re: I.A.P.L.C 2013

Unread post by parthapratim22 »

Kaushik wrote:Uff impossible ... Beyond our reach surg
Sreeram is doing quite close...so not impossible right!!! A bit more "enthu" and a big tank!!!
Aquascaping Products and Designs http://aquapetz.com/viewforum.php?f=60
parthapratim22

Indian Tank by Mr Prabhu X...loved it also...well done
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sreeram
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by sreeram »

he he nothing is impossible i like only 1st rank and 4th rank scape .

and this year i luse one of my reference i that ill make this for next year but unfortunately its gon . i cant make anything similar also

parthapratim22

sreeram wrote:he he nothing is impossible i like only 1st rank and 4th rank scape .

and this year i luse one of my reference i that ill make this for next year but unfortunately its gon . i cant make anything similar also

[ Image ]
This is your type of tank...
parthapratim22

Some more top tanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Somen
Panel Members
Panel Members

Unread post by Somen »

The scapes are just so beautiful and close to nature that one just can't resist himself,but to see
then again & again.The are just master strokes from those world class scapers.One sees it and
realises that certainly there is a long jouney for us Indian to come closer to them..Yes hope Indian
Would eventually catch them sooner and come stronger in few years time.
Somen
Any dead fish can flow down the river but it takes a live one to swim back up stream.
sreeram
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by sreeram »

Somen wrote:The scapes are just so beautiful and close to nature that one just can't resist himself,but to see
then again & again.The are just master strokes from those world class scapers.One sees it and
realises that certainly there is a long jouney for us Indian to come closer to them..Yes hope Indian
who said so y u guyz under estimate our fallow Indians.
these international scapers did not came from havens .
they are not gods .

there are soo many good scapers in india . first our people should know how to encourage fellow scapers instead of criticize them .
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

sreeram wrote:there are soo many good scapers in india . first our people should know how to encourage fellow scapers instead of criticize them .
Agree to Sreeram. We can also perform. We need commitment and hard work instead of pulling legs of each other.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
Somen
Panel Members
Panel Members

Unread post by Somen »

sreeram wrote:
Somen wrote:The scapes are just so beautiful and close to nature that one just can't resist himself,but to see
who said so y u guyz under estimate our fallow Indians.
these international scapers did not came from havens .
they are not gods .

there are soo many good scapers in india . first our people should know how to encourage fellow scapers instead of criticize them .
Sreeram never did I say that you people are not good.Certainly your ranking proves that you stand tall in the world level.
In my other topic I have mentioned that Partha is so very good.So there is no denial that there are good scapers in India too.
In the above lines I was telling how beautiful and natural there scapes are,and it had nothing to do with
Indian scapers.
Yes with time more scapers from India will rule the world arena,that is exactly what I meant.
Somen
Any dead fish can flow down the river but it takes a live one to swim back up stream.
Somen
Panel Members
Panel Members

Unread post by Somen »

SCORPIO wrote:
sreeram wrote:there are soo many good scapers in india . first our people should know how to encourage fellow scapers instead of criticize them .
Agree to Sreeram. We can also perform. We need commitment and hard work instead of pulling legs of each other.
Rajiv ji I cannot dare to pull legs of you people. The results of India had proved that there are good scapers in India too..I was just
Describing there scapes and it has nothing to do with our scapers.With time India will also rule the world like Japan,Veitnam etc
that is exactly what I meant.
Somen