DIY LED lighting system on ebay

Post your quires regarding lighting needs in planted aquariums.
saikumar
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!

Re: DIY LED lighting system on ebay

Unread post by saikumar »

Thanks a lot for posting mate!!
Real nice healthy growth you have. So is it 10x10w leds? And how much does 100W come upto including shipping to Hydrrabad?
mahantesh_b
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by mahantesh_b »

Actually in pic it looks bluish but it is not that blue actually.. In my setup I asked the seller for -
1. 6 LEDs - 20000k white
2. 2 LEDs - 6400k warm white
3. 2 LEDs - Blue

So these 2 blue LEDs are playing some role in affecting the photos..
mahantesh_b
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

@Saikumar - Maybe you can check his post for more or call him.. Yes I have 100W. My previous post will give more details on combination I have..
All shipping details are given in his listing.. different models have different shipping.. max shipping i saw was 250/-
jack

Unread post by jack »

does this LEDs have dimming option ??
Finally i am Broke but Happy :D
mahantesh_b
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

I remember seller once told me that he can provide dimmer.. but I didn't take it..
jack

Unread post by jack »

thank you very much will get in touch with him :)
Finally i am Broke but Happy :D
AlfredTownsend
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by AlfredTownsend »

mahantesh_b wrote:Hey guys,

This is just FYI.

I recently bought 100W LED from ebay seller. It is kind of DIY. I'm very happy with the light.
Check this out -
You can see other items from the seller. He has other wattage for your requirements.

The only reason I'm posting this is - the seller was very good in communication and showed complete interest in customizing to my requirements. He is one of those sellers who look for customer satisfaction than money.

Anybody interested can check it out.

Regards,
Mahantesh
Very nice looking lights indeed.. I have been searching for some good lights and you have certainly have them
Romi
Editor
Editor

Unread post by Romi »

mahantesh_b wrote:Thanks Romi :)

My intention is just let people know about it.. Honestly, I searched lots of days for reasonable rates for such products where cost meets quality.. I have seen other products but either are too costly or will not suffice our needs..

I'm not marketing his product here.. Just had a very good business with the seller & happy with the product so felt like sharing with others..

BTW, what is this "Bhagirath place" ?

Sorry, I missed seeing this post of yours until this old thread cropped up again after a fresh comment was made, Mahantesh.

Bhagirath Place is a wholesale market in Old Delhi that deals in electrical goods. They offer retail prices often much cheaper than the rest of Delhi (with some exceptions grrr ), in addition to products that are not easy to locate in the rest of Delhi (like Meanwell drivers for LED aficionados). Delhi is a huge city now, and it is not easy to find variety when you are looking for stuff like a special loopy chandelier, a set of screw-drivers with nice rubber grips to fit one's grizzly bear hands, or mosquito-killing fluorescent tubes that look like storm lanterns! This place offers a lot for every fancier.

But it is dingy!

Interestingly, this place was once the domain of the Kashmiri adventuress, Begum Samroo, and still has walls of her Haveli distinguishable from the concrete honeycomb, believe. The market has been around for a long time indeed.
nikhil_julka
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by nikhil_julka »

This is great

Can you please share his contact details as i could not find his phone number on EBAY>
"Facing truth is a momentary difficulty but lifetime easy to live with"

Nikhil Julka
M: +91 9711116308
http://www.whatslocaltoday.com