Re: DIY bottom feeder

Unread post by syed.ali »

Excellent DIY and excellent plant too
jack

Unread post by jack »

Meem wrote:Scorpio,,
i mention it before that it was an urgent DIY

and these 50paisa coin are of no use(almost banned). RBI don't even publish 50 paisa coin now days ,,none of shop keeper accept to take it in exchange of toffee i have loads of them and they are of no use ..Take it lightly bro

tank is awesome, nice DIY and technique.....

@ scorpio few days back i gave the 50P coin to beggar it was just lying in my car and that boy threw it on my cars mirror and went...then onwards i decided never to give a beggar RS i keep packets of biscuits in car now.... LOL... soo 50P is no more in practice though some shops still trade in them....
Finally i am Broke but Happy :D
sushant

Unread post by sushant »

jack wrote:
@ scorpio few days back i gave the 50P coin to beggar it was just lying in my car and that boy threw it on my cars mirror and went...then onwards i decided never to give a beggar RS i keep packets of biscuits in car now.
biscuits are safer bet, as they can't be used to break your windshield. :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL
Sushant
ishaan
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by ishaan »

jack wrote:
@ scorpio few days back i gave the 50P coin to beggar it was just lying in my car and that boy threw it on my cars mirror and went...then onwards i decided never to give a beggar RS i keep packets of biscuits in car now.
:LOL :roll
A collection of mistakes is called experience and experience is the key to success.
Ishaan Pathania
+919041208868
Meem
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Meem »

jack wrote:

and these 50paisa coin are of no use(almost banned). RBI don't even publish 50 paisa coin now days ,,none of shop keeper accept to take it in exchange of toffee i have loads of them and they are of no use ..Take it lightly bro

@ scorpio few days back i gave the 50P coin to beggar it was just lying in my car and that boy threw it on my cars mirror and went...then onwards i decided never to give a beggar RS i keep packets of biscuits in car now.... LOL... soo 50P is no more in practice though some shops still trade in them....
That was kuul :roll :roll :roll
I'm whAt I'm !
discusfav
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by discusfav »

where did you get corydorasfrom.even i want some.
sameer
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

jack wrote:

There is no mean that coin is in trade or not but believe me guys it is punishable offense to destroy any Indian currency.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
marsaiko
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!

Unread post by marsaiko »

BRILLInat idea, you may want to use these next time
nut cases ratt
brainless growl
rest you dont understand, and thats where you read/think TWICE before you post!!
himansh
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by himansh »

i shall also try my hands on this.